Precautions when using bus processing machine:
- Stop the machine when changing the mould to avoid danger.
- During operation, be careful when holding the workpiece and waiting for the slider to go down
- As the busbar bending machine can be operated by more than one person, a special person must be assigned to direct the production
- Keep the oil clean and smooth, add lubricating oil to the moving parts of each unit every shift
- Assemble, debug or disassemble the mould must be carried out by personnel familiar with the machine according to the specified procedures
- Don’t put all sundries and tools on the worktable to avoid accidents caused by rolling into the die or knife edge
- According to the thickness of the copper bar, the gap between the cutting blade and the die and the bending fillet radius must be selected
- The sharpness of blade and die edge should be checked regularly. If the blade becomes blunt, it should be polished or replaced in time
- When the bus processing machine works normally, do not put the handle or part of the body between the upper and lower dies to avoid accidents
- Electrical and hydraulic components must be operated flexibly and positioned correctly. When abnormal phenomena are found, they must be stopped immediately for inspection
- Before operation: carefully read the operation manual of the bus processing machine, be familiar with the structure, performance and operation method of the bus processing machine, and work with the correct method, so as to stop and get rid of the danger as soon as possible in case of failure; before starting the bus processing machine for the first time, oil must be injected into the oil tank, so as not to damage the oil pump; do not bring scarves or wear coats and other clothes to operate the bus processing If the ambient temperature is lower than 0 ℃, start the machine for a few minutes before operation.
- During operation: when installing, debugging or dismantling the mould of the bus processing machine, it must be carried out by the personnel familiar with the bus processing machine in accordance with the specified procedures; during normal operation, do not put the handle or part of the body between the upper and lower mould to avoid accidents; as the bus processing machine can be operated by many people, there must be a special person in charge of directing the production; when the bus processing machine is operating, hold the handle Be careful when the workpiece is waiting for the slider to go down.
- After operation: after operation, it must be shut down safely in the following order: first, turn off the work buttons of each unit; second, turn off the power switch on the operation panel and the air switch of the main circuit; finally, turn off the power switch of the workshop.
The above is the bus processing machine safe operation method, hope to help you.
- The daily maintenance of CNC bus bar machine
- Temperature control method of busbar machine
- Requirements for installation site of busbar machine
- Requirements for adding and discharging hydraulic oil for busbar machine equipment
- Operation principle of power cut and transmission for transformer of bus processing machine