The busbar bending machine is equipped with automatic oil filling and discharging device. The following is a brief description of the use of the problem:
Open the tool box, insert one end of the hose into the oil filling port, and put the other end into the new oil barrel. Put the switch in the oil filling position, then the oil filling operation can be carried out. Observe the oil tank to prevent oil overflow, and stop the oil filling when the oil is full. When replacing the new oil (drain oil), first place the switch at the drain level, insert one end of the hose into the oil filler, and put the other end into the waste oil container. According to this procedure, drain the used hydraulic oil first, and then add the new hydraulic oil to the oil tank.
1) Pay attention to keep the oil barrel, oil filling port and pipeline clean when adding and discharging oil.
2) If the hydraulic pump is driven in the state of lack of hydraulic oil, the motor and hydraulic system will be damaged. Please confirm the oil quantity before the machine is running.
3) According to the use of the equipment, if necessary, change the hydraulic oil every six months. In the environment of high temperature, humidity and dust, it is necessary to shorten the oil change cycle. If the hydraulic oil is not replaced for a long time, it is easy to damage the oil pump and hydraulic components. Please replace the hydraulic oil in time.
- The daily maintenance of CNC bus bar machine
- Temperature control method of busbar machine
- Requirements for installation site of busbar machine
- Requirements for adding and discharging hydraulic oil for busbar machine equipment
- Operation principle of power cut and transmission for transformer of bus processing machine